If you are actively discerning a vocation to the Priesthood, Diaconate, Consecrated Life, or Marriage and you are looking for information to help in your discernment, BE SURE TO CHECK the section at the bottom of the right sidebar for the "labels" on all posts. By clicking on one of these labels it will take you to a page with all posts containing that subject. You will also find many links for suggested reading near the bottom of the right sidebar. Best wishes and be assured of my daily prayers for your discernment.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Irish Dominican Website and Blog

When you get a chance, stop by the Irish Dominicans Vocations blog and Website. I don't know how many visitors I get from Ireland, but I'll do what I can to help promote vocations in the land of my ancestors. By all accounts (that I have read or heard, particularly from the CFR's) Catholicism is having a hard go of it on the Emerald Isle. Sounds like the country will soon be ripe for conversions and vocations to me. I mean come on, if France can have an explosion of tradiotional vocations, I know the same can happen in Ireland!

Check out their blog here.

Check out their new website here.


No comments: