If you are actively discerning a vocation to the Priesthood, Diaconate, Consecrated Life, or Marriage and you are looking for information to help in your discernment, BE SURE TO CHECK the section at the bottom of the right sidebar for the "labels" on all posts. By clicking on one of these labels it will take you to a page with all posts containing that subject. You will also find many links for suggested reading near the bottom of the right sidebar. Best wishes and be assured of my daily prayers for your discernment.

Friday, May 9, 2008

HDNet Video on the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal



Thanks to Fr. Luke Mary Fletcher, CFR for sending me the link.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome clip.

You have some of the best compilations of Catholic videos on the blog scene.

Keep up the good work! Deo Gratias!

Anonymous said...

i linked/embedded this to my Video Blog, i assumed it was o.k. with you and Fr Luke.(even though the musical stylings may be too much for my Blogs ears..:) )
PAX

TainoRosa said...

To Father Louis,

This is cousin Donna. How are you? I watched you video, and I am amazed at what you are doing. Keep up the good work. If you can please email me at donamillio@aol.com

Love you and miss you cousin
DONNA LEONELLI
GOD BLESS