If you are actively discerning a vocation to the Priesthood, Diaconate, Consecrated Life, or Marriage and you are looking for information to help in your discernment, BE SURE TO CHECK the section at the bottom of the right sidebar for the "labels" on all posts. By clicking on one of these labels it will take you to a page with all posts containing that subject. You will also find many links for suggested reading near the bottom of the right sidebar. Best wishes and be assured of my daily prayers for your discernment.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Radical Love: The Sisters of Summit New Jersey

I posted about this before, but this is the final version...
"Radical Love: The Sisters of Summit, NJ"

Click on the photo above to vist the Time website and view this beautiful slideshow.
H/t to Deacon Dan Gallaugher
and
Sr. Mary Catharine, O.P., Vocations Director for the Dominican Sister of Summit, NJ
Photo by Toni Greaves

1 comment:

Toni Greaves said...

Hello!

I am the author of this work. I'm happy that you enjoyed my photography, and I'm fine with you showing my work on your blog, but can you please credit the photo/feature with my name (photo by Toni Greaves)?

Thank you,
Toni Greaves
www.tonigreaves.com